COME RIDE WITH ME
For several years, we have had requests for clinics where individuals can bring their own horse and ride with an instructor. This is a great opportunity where riders can get one-on-one instructions.
The two-part clinic on horsemanship is open to youths and adults. The morning session runs from 9 a.m. – noon and focuses on bodywork and the afternoon session runs from 1:00 – 3:30 p.m. and focuses on pattern work. Space is limited to eight riders per session, so register early.
- The cost per session is $50 or $90 for the two sessions.
- You must pay in full to reserve a spot.
- You must bring your own horse to learn on or if you do not have a horse, you may come audit the clinic for $10 per person for the day.
- Checks can be mailed to Kathy Anderson, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, C204 Animal Science Complex, Lincoln, NE 68583-0908.
- To register online, go to http://go.unl.edu/pe8y.
- For more information, contact Kathy Anderson at email@example.com or 402 472 6414.