Forms related to Workers' Compensation, Vehicular Damage, Private Injury/Property Damage can be found on the Risk Management webpage. This page is managed by University of Nebraska-Lincoln Human Resources.

*** Accidents that occur during work-related activities, in the classroom, or during a University event must be reported immediately following the accident.

Occupational Health & Safety Program (OHS) Enrollment

All personnel handling research animals at University of Nebraska-Lincoln are required to be enrolled in the Occupational Health & Safety Program. This form can be found on the Office of Research website (

Or through this link:

This form needs to be filled out completely so please ask your supervisor if you are unsure about a section. 

If you have any questions about this form or the enrollment process you can reach out to Stephanie Padilla or Megan Ebbers