- Option Worksheets
- Student Organizations
- Job Opportunities
- Independent Study Contract Form (PDF 14 kb)
- Honors Research Contract Form 499H (PDF 14 kb)
- Internships (ASCI 395A) and Experiential Learning (Extension ASCI 395B; Research, ASCI 395D; Teaching, ASCI 395E) Form (PDF 76 kb)
- Meat Investigation Contract Form (PDF 14 kb)
- Revision of Minor Form (PDF 109 kb)
- Substitution Waiver Form (PDF 301 kb)
- Degree Application Form (PDF 187 kb)
Welcome to UNL Animal Science!
Each student is assigned a faculty advisor in the Animal Science Department. Advisors help with scheduling of classes, scholarship applications, internships, and many other questions regarding education and careers. The following is a list of the Animal Science Department advisors. If you have any questions about advising, please contact Dr. Dennis Brink at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 472-6446.