For animal health professionals, horse owners, farriers, veterinarians, and students
9 a.m. – 4 p.m., February 22, 2020, R.B. Warren Arena, UNL Animal Science Complex
Come and learn from some of the best in the equine podiatry field. This one-day clinic will provide:
- Live shoeing demonstrations
- Evaluation techniques for the healthy foot and for problem feet
- A discussion on fostering and maintaining an effective, respectful partnership between veterinarians, farriers and horse owners
- Questions and answers on what is best for the equine.
Lunch is available on site.
- Cost for the clinic is $75 (if pre-registered by February 1, 2020). After February 1, the cost is $100.
- Cost for students is $25 before February 1, 2020 and $50 after February 1.
- To register, visit https://go.unl.edu/uxib.
For more information, please contact Kathy Anderson at 402-472-6414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.