Big Red Beef Show
Friday, March 2nd
10:00 am: Barn Opens
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE CHECKED-IN DURING THIS TIME
7:00 pm: Showmanship
Saturday, March 3rd
8:00 am: Ring A Heifers
8:30 am: Ring B Heifers
Market show to follow Supreme Breeding Heifer selection
For More Information Contact:
Kailey Conway * (402) 460-8454 *email@example.com
- Showmanship order will be senior, intermediate, junior with two rings used.
- Breeding heifers will show alphabetically by breed and age. Commercial heifers will show last.
- Market heifers and steers will show by hip height (shortest-tallest).
- All animals must have registration papers, sale catalog, or bill of sale from previous owner verifying registration status and breed to show in a breed class.
- No ties-outs.
- Must bring bedding (NO STRAW).
- Exhibitors must show in both rings.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There is no fee for showmanship.
- One entry form per exhibitor (family members be on separate forms).
- Show will run under Jr. Neb. Cattlemen sanctioned show rules.
- BREED CLASSES TO SELECT FROM: Angus, Charolais, Composite Charolais, Chi-Angus, Chianina, Chi-Maine, Hereford, Limousin, Lim-Flex, Maine Anjou, Maintainer, Red Angus, Shorthorn, Shorthorn Plus, Simmental, Foundation Simmental, Sim-Angus, Commercial.